23 February 2007
Interesting Items in the Checkout Line
To the nerdy, W0rld of Warecraft (misspelled on porpoise), teenagers in line in front of us at the local Bullseye Big-box store: Just a hint, condoms and pregnancy tests usually don't go together. They definitely have a cause and effect relationship, but not usually a corollary one. I know (since you look like you're all of seventeen) that you are new to sex, but if you buy one of those items, you probably don’t need the other. I hope you learn that soon, so the need doesn’t arise for the second item. On the plus side, you do provide great entertainment for me and the wife to speculate on your choice of items to purchase. Maybe we should have followed through will Elle's idea of pinching the boy to give you an idea of parenthood is all about. For now I will just wish upon a star that you know the correct order in which to use your purchase.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Alicia said...
All I can do is giggle ...