12 February 2007
I've been nominated
 So I've been nominated for a Best of Blog award under the catagory of 'Funniest Blog'.  I was nominated by a 'closely-related blogger to be named later'.  I suppose it's good that at least one person thinks I'm funny.  I'm not sure how all this works, but I suppose it means that I should probably post more often.  You in back, stop snickering.  I am fully aware that I've said that before (and on multiple occasions).  I'm serious, don't make me come back there... Anywho,  nominations close this week and then the voting begins.  Like they say, vote early vote often (hey it worked for Kennedy).  If you don't vote, expect to find a flaming bag of dog poo on your doorstep.  I'm not saying it would be from me, probably just from the flaming-dog-poo fairy.  I hate that bitch.

Labels: ,