13 February 2007
Watch where you're walking, aka Why I shouldn't go to the Mall
I hate, yes hate, it when people don't watch where the hell they're going. Not dislike, not get annoyed, HATE it. Ask Elle, she'll tell you. It makes me want to intentionally run into people. I'm 6'4", I doubt that it's going to hurt me, but that little Asian lady that looks behind her while walking forward?

side note: I hate it when people stand right in the middle of the aisle almost as much. If you feel the need to have a conversation, go some place where you won't impede my progress. I'm just trying to get out of the f'ing place before Elle buys another pair of shoes. We now return to our regularly scheduled rant...

I don't care what's on your mind. I know your trying to solve global hunger, cold fusion, or maybe your just trying to figure out how your are going to stuff your Costc0 size ass into that pair of size 4 jeans you-just-bought-but-got-a-really-great-deal-on. I mean I don't care. If you're walking forward, look forward. How hard is that? 'Cause if you run into me, I might just take that hotdog on-a-stick and make you into a jackass-on-a-stick.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Are you sure you're not my husband posting as an alias? Really, your tolerance of people sounds just like him! Found you from best of blogs page. Good stuff!